Echo Wood, reconstituted real wood veneer provides endless opportunities to create the look of rare and common wood.
Using computer-aided design technology, we manipulate common and certified wood fiber to reproduce the natural appearance of nearly any wood species. This environmentally responsible alternative produces architectural veneers that are defect-free and consistent in color and grain, time and time again.
- The entire collection of Echo Wood engineered veneer is available FSC certified.
- All patterns meet or exceed the California Air Resources Board standard for formaldehyde emissions.
- Laid up on qualifying substrates can offer LEED® credit support for MR4, 5, 7 &IEQ 4.4.
- Defect-free panels offer maximum yield and minimize waste.
- Only water based dyes are used containing no harmful heavy metals.
- 100% of the harvested wood fiber is used in the production of Echo Wood.
- The use of Echo Wood preserves rare and exotic trees for future generations.
- Echo Wood veneer and edge tape are stocked in the USA for immediate access anywhere in North America or around the world.
- Stocking patterns are available in composed oversized veneer 4 x 8’ and 4 x 10’.
Backing options include:
- Fleece backer
- 10 and 20 mil flexible paper backer
- 2 plyflexible wood backer
- Duraback – flexible and moisture resistant
- Fabric – flexible, wall paper backer
- Phenolic – rigid, moisture resistant
- Polyback – flexible, moisture resistant
- PSA – Peel and Stick
Most products can be prefinished and fire rated.
- Matching wood edge tape is available for prompt shipment both 0.6mm and 2mm thickness x 22mm(7/8”) wide. Other thicknesses available upon request.
- All patterns are available laminated to the core of your choice. Multiple thicknesses and core options are available, including recycled wood MDF, PBC and FSC platforms with NAF adhesives.