Reflekt panels consist of a premium quality MDF substrate with a co-extruded polymer high-gloss acrylic top layer. The core material is carefully selected by Premier to have low surface variance, so the Reflekt surface is not flawed by substrate imperfections.
The panels are PUR (polyurethane) laminated inside a Class-100 (ISO 5) cleanroom, which is a manufacturing process that guarantees Reflekt is as close to a perfect product as technologically possible.
Reflekt is suitable for interior vertical surfaces such as kitchen cabinets, vanities, closets, furniture, as well as store fixtures & displays.
- The most scratch-resistant high-gloss surface available
- Impeccable surface consistency due to cleanroom lamination
- Color richness that enhances depth and clarity
- Protective peel coat to protect finish
- All colors available in laser edgebanding components
- Edgeband available in matching mirror gloss or “V-edge” two-tone for a contemporary look
- High chemical and stain resistance
- Stocking 12 colors on 49” x 97” MDF including 1982 White, 1994 White, Pure White, Pearl White, Black, Metallic Black, Dark Grey, Grey, Metallic Grey, Metallic Silver, Cream, Beige, and Corsa Red
- Most colors available in both two-sided acrylic and one-sided with TFL backs