UltraMatte panels consist of a premium quality MDF substrate with a co-extruded polymer acrylic top layer. The core material is carefully selected by Premier to have low surface variance, so the surface is not flawed by substrate imperfections.
The panels are PUR (polyurethane) laminated inside a Class-100 (ISO 5) cleanroom, which is a manufacturing process that guarantees UltraMatte is as close to a perfect product as technologically possible.
UltraMatte is suitable for interior vertical surfaces such as kitchen cabinets, vanities, closets, furniture, as well as store fixtures & displays.
- Incredibly smooth and soft to the touch to create a subtle elegance
- Superior hard coat protection for excellent scratch and chemical resistance
- Protective peel coat to protect finish
- Available in laser edgebanded components
- Edgeband available in matching mirror gloss or “V-edge” two-tone fr a contemporary look
- Stocking 7 colors on 49” x 97” MDF including White, Pure White, Black, Stone, Pebble, Cream and Beige
- Most colors available in both two-sided acrylic and one-sided with TFL backs
- Anti-fingerprint properties